This notice discloses the privacy practices for
It applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How policy changes will be communicated.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Any contributions made to LEAD Promising Youth through the website are made through PayPal. Only your name and the amount is transmitted to us unless you supply your address. PayPal collects all credit information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
Is sent to us so that communication about the program and your availability to assist is clear. You may request to
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
No sensitive information is collected online except through PayPal. They encrypt all credit card information.
Changes to this Policy
We may make changes to this privacy notice from time to time. You may check back on this page at any time to see our current policy.